Hey, David here again.
Either way, I promised to follow up with to further explore, discover, and seek paths to create, believe, and connect – so here we go…
Did you know I spent the past decade studying the craft of novel writing?
My blog was originally built around writing and editing fiction. I searched to unravel the proven framework living inside novels & screenplays while I attempted to transform its skeleton into artistic visual guides.
But this storytelling blueprint can be applied to most entertainment and media from books to movies to more.
Anyway, I offer everything I’ve learned about storytelling at the blog. Please explore HERE to create a story that connects with readers.
Here’s a quick snapshot of what you can access there:
* Fast Draft Novel Writing Playbook – Novel Writing Course delivered in a Print or Digital Playbook. This workbook walks you through how to brainstorm, outline, and write a novel that connects with readers (for under $15)
* The Storytelling Blueprint illustrates the plot & scene frameworks living inside novels & movies (free)
* Create a Remarkable Villain Infographic featuring Batman vs. Joker & Harry Potter vs. Voldemort (free)
* Find Your Writing Voice – without a Single Keystroke – Self-explanatory (and free)
* There’s much more, so please dig in and create.